The patented BleaChair is the first and only chair designed to code compliantly fit in the standard bleacher tread spacing of 24″. The compact design allows for comfortable lumbar support which alleviates the pain associated with sitting on a standard bench. Constructed of durable high impact polypropylene and guaranteed for 3 years of UV color resistance the BleaChair is a cost-effective seating option for any application.
- Fits in 24” tread depth
- Perfect for VIP/Alumni sections and reserved seating.
- The chair installs easily to concrete, aluminum, and wood benches and is perfect for new construction or retrofits of existing facilities.
- The BleaChair utilizes a sponsorship oval on the front and back of the chair, allowing for fundraisers through booster clubs, alumni, or corporate sponsorship.
- Available in 6 standard colors, custom colors available on bulk orders.
- Ask us about our 3-year payment program.
- Designed with high mechanical resistance and durability via an internal rib system.
- Thermoplastic material is UV resistant for colorfastness in all environments
- Weep holes in the center of the seat guarantees total water drainage.
- Three tamper proof plugs cover attachment points.
- Area for seat numbering on front of the chair.
- Area on front and back of the chair for sponsorship signage.
- The smallest chair in the BleaChair family of products.
- Dimensions: 16 7/8″ x 11″ x 13 1/4″ (W,D,H)
The new seats at the Vets Hall have been working out great, and the patrons love having a back support!
We couldn’t be more pleased with Seating Solutions and the project they put together for Saint Louis FC and the World Wide Technology Soccer Park. The products have upgraded our facility to another level.